Independent Retirement Living
AT ITS FINEST
The Contemporary is where sophisticated amenities and convenient services meet the engaging, worry-free lifestyle you want for this amazing time in your life. It’s where everyday life is filled with social, cultural and recreational opportunities. The Contemporary is a place to enjoy fine dining (or bistro fare if you’d prefer something casual), a relaxing afternoon with family, a spa day with a new friend or a nightly game of Bridge.
Whatever you desire, with us you’ll experience an entirely new way to live surrounded by the friends, family and neighbors you love.
All-inclusive rent at The Contemporary starts at $3,950 and is designed to be maintenance-free and worry-free. In addition to a spectacular new apartment, your monthly rent includes a host of services, amenities and conveniences including:
- Three meals per day
- Formal and bistro dining, on-site bartender
- All utilities (excluding phone)
- Basic cable TV
- Home repair & maintenance
- Daily trash removal
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation for group events, shopping
- Scheduled physician appointments within five mile radius
- Entertainment activities and wellness programs
- Access to our 24-hour fitness center.
- Concierge wellness programming
- In-unit washer and dryers
- Most advanced “air” quality filtration system
Explore the Flavors
OF CONTEMPORARY DINING
Artisanal. Specialty. Natural. Authentic. Handcrafted. Local.
A few words to describe the dining experience at The Contemporary. From exquisite fine dining to a French-inspired bistro to a comfortable café (a perfect place for your 3:05 cafecito), we’ll have something for every style, mood and taste. And our talented chef and experienced hospitality teams will make it their personal mission to know your specific tastes and preferences – right down to your favorite recipe for Ropa Vieja.
WITH A FOCUS ON
Our independent retirement lifestyle culture is wellness-focused and offers countless opportunities to learn, grow – and live well, really well. Our holistic approach incorporates the eight dimensions of wellness: emotional/ mental, environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, physical, social, and spiritual wellness. Whether you are interested in yoga, gardening, mentoring a student, learning a new language, exploring nearby botanical gardens, or even attending a class, with us, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your interests and passions. Some program examples:
- Fitness programs including exercise classes and walking groups
- Lifelong learning programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Group events and social clubs
- Healthy eating programs and demonstrations
- Religious and spiritual programming
- Whatever you desire, we’re here to help you achieve your dreams.
AGE IN PLACE
Life at The Contemporary in Westchester empowers you to age in place. Our apartments meet assisted living standards so at-home supportive services can be safely provided in the comfort of your apartment should they be needed.